TO MALTA WITH LOVE

EMBRACED BY THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA, SITUATED JUST SOUTH OF SICILY, REST THE QUAINT AND CHARMING ISLAND'S OF MALTA. SUPPRESSED BY GENERATIONS OF HISTORY, THESE ISLAND'S HOLD MAJESTIC TALES OF TIMES GONE BY.







Thursday 22 April 2010

Malta here I come.........

Well I have managed to book our flights, 2 weeks of guaranteed sunshine and precious time with my mum and dad, (I cannot wait).
It has actually been a difficult task this time, prices for apartments have shot up to an extortionate amount. I don't like saying it, because I adore this country, but what is going on? As a family we used to be able to lease an apartment for around the £150 mark, per week, now your looking at double! It has been a challenge, but thankfully as my folks live there, they have managed to find us something decent for a little more than we were used too, Phew. Anyway, we are going now and it is something to look forward too this summer.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the photo's.
Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment