TO MALTA WITH LOVE

EMBRACED BY THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA, SITUATED JUST SOUTH OF SICILY, REST THE QUAINT AND CHARMING ISLAND'S OF MALTA. SUPPRESSED BY GENERATIONS OF HISTORY, THESE ISLAND'S HOLD MAJESTIC TALES OF TIMES GONE BY.







Monday 19 April 2010

Here Goes........

Hi all,
Well, here goes, my first ever blog post........WISH ME LUCK.
As you can see my blog is dedicated to the island's of Malta, I hope you like it. My family first visited Malta was when I was around 5 years old. My uncle had been based there for a brief period during his Navy years, and had become incredibly smitten by the place. He told my parents how beautiful Malta was and how much we would like it, that shortly after we spent our first holiday there. Loving the island's so much, my parents made Malta their number one holiday destination, and from then on, until leaving home, I spent 3 weeks of my summer on these beautiful island's.
Now at the age of 36, I find myself green with envy, not only has Malta gained a special place in my heart, but 2 years ago it finally captured my parents too, and they now reside there. I miss them very much and it can be very hard at times, but i suppose they feel the same too. We spend as much time together as possible, and just as soon as I finish my studies I am hoping Malta will be my home too.
Anyway putting my ambitions and dreams aside, the real reason for creating this blog spot is to share my photo's, thoughts and brief incites on what Malta can offer you, should you ever decide to visit. So please keep on reading my bloggs, I would love for you to see these beautiful island's through my eyes, it truely is a magical place.
Love
Deborah X

No comments:

Post a Comment